Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Childhood dream car

I had a dream in my childhood and that dream was to own a white
color maruti 800 car.It got fulfilled on August 10,2009.My dad bought a maruti 800 car ( second hand ) for me.I was very
happy when I heard about this.Before this,I told that "I was
planning to buy a santro/zen car".He said OK but suddenly he took
this car.At the first instance,I was angry but later I was very
happy that my childhood dream came true.Previously,in 90's the
only car I know is "Maruthi car".So I had a dream to own it.Any ways.I got a good condition car to practice car on hyderabad
roads.
I plan to bring that car to hyderabad.It was in my native place (
Bellampally ).How should I bring that car ? I know only basics of
driving.So I asked my friends to company me.At the first
instance,my friends said "NO".I gave them confidence that I will
reserve a driver so that we can be safe if anything happens.They
said "OK".
The day was August 16,2009.Pooja was done for that car and the
pujari asked me to drive 3 rounds with this car.I was worried and
also confident.I drove 3 rounds across ramalayam temple in
bellampally.This was the first driving experience in my car.I
comepleted it without any problem.It gave me immense confidence
that I can drive car.Later,I said that I will drive this car to
my home.My dad said " Arey,why to take risk for the first time
and that too on the way to home".My dad was not confident enough
as he missed my 3 rounds of driving.He was a little busy at that
time and went outside to bring some pooja items.I also listened
to his words.We all went home safe as the driver was driving it.
I was waiting for 1 o'clock as I have to leave for hyderabad in
car.I was waiting because I can drive car for atleast 50 kms on
the way to hyderabad.I,along with driver started around 2 PM.He
said that he will give the car near Godavarikhani.My friends
jumped into the car near manchiryal.We are near to godavarikhani
and the driver handed over the car to me.I drove the car till
sultanabad ( 40 Kms ).I felt very happy when I overtook a
lorry.That time,I look at my speedometer and it showed me 90.I was shocked that I was driving at such speed.With the same flow,I overtook 7-10 lorries.I felt discomfortable only when the speed breakers welcomed me.Except that,I felt very comfortable in the car.My friends,who said "NO" at the beginning said that my driving was nice.
We had a break and had some mirchi bajjis and tea.I gave the car to the driver and he took the driver's position till karimanagar.After that,I took the driver's seat.This time,I was very confident and I never took the speedometer below 60.I was just driving it as I was a driving a cycle ,taking cuts,turns smoothly.This time,I also felt comfortable when any breakers welcomed me.I drover for about another 50 Kms.It was 6 PM and thought of having a break in Siddipet.We had a nice session there.As it was dark,I handed over the keys to the driver.The driver is in full flow.We reached hyderbad in 1 hour from siddipet.We came to himayatnagar ( my room ) around 8 PM.
This was my first trip with my childhood dream car.This trip was special as I drove about 100 kms.Really,I enjoyed the thrill in the driving.

10 comments:

vininaag said...

Soooooooper ...
Nice narration...
Intresting.....

Will go for a ride... we will rock...

kaushik said...

kathi !!
chimputhannav kada ..

Hope u get it to office in the near future.

Unknown said...

This blog abt ur dream car is inspiration for ppl who are learing 2 driving ........ like me .......... :P

Rishita said...

Congrats :)..
Party epudu?Septemberlo teesukunta ;)

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!!
Party????????
Nuvvu kathi srikanth

Ramineni Praveen Kumar said...

Srikanth,
Congratulations for "owning" your dream car now.
I would like to add a line about the speed. Driving at a super speed is not heroism for sure. I am not saying you are thinking it, but many think it is. Drive safely, You will be safe and others will be safe. So be careful while driving.
Good luck and congrats once again.
Praveen

Srikanth Anusuri said...

Congratulations dude...

Somu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Somu said...

congratss ra mama enjoy -somu

Unknown said...

Great Mama...please post our bitla hostel moments also..