Sunday, August 30, 2009

A thorn in my life

The day was November 7,2008.I never thought this day will be memorable through out my life.A small incident happened on this day but it made be suffer for more than 1 month.The incident was "thorn entered into my right foot".At that instance,I removed it though am suffering.But I don't know that two thorns entered into my foot.I felt happy that I removed it.In that tour, mallanna was there with me so I did not feel any pain though I have another thorn in my foot.After two days from my tour,I felt some pain but I ignored it.After a week,I forgot about the instance.
After this tour,I went for another two tours.One is SouthIndia Tour and other is Bapatla.I did not feel any pain though I played and Jumped for my innovative photographs in that two tours.But one day,I and my friends planned for another tour to srisailam.But it did not get succeeded.Mallanna got angry on me and he gave me the pain he suffered at that time.Really it was horrible.But I did not take care of it.I thought that some object struck me while I was playing cricket/tennis.But day by day,the pain increased.I told about this to my father ( who used to remove thorns for me when I was kid ).He scolded me and told he will remove it by a small surgery.At the first instance I was afraid of that surgery and I told "NO".He said " It's you who have to suffer".I ignored his words at that moment.But day by day,as I used to take my car for rounds everyday,it got worst as I used to drive with bare feet.
Then I thought of surgery and I called my dad.He told me to come to my native so that he can only remove that thorn.But I told to give anaesthesia so that I cannot feel any pain while undergoing surgery.My dad should not give anaesthesia as his designation does not allow him to do this.So we consulted a doctor who is a close friend of my father.He gave anaesthesia and my daddy removed it safely.But,the moment the doctor gave anaesthesia to my wounded leg was so horrible.Later, everything went fine and my dad told me with a smile "OPERATION SUCCESS" Before this operation,my dad cracked a beautiful joke which made me quite for about 15 minutes.As I am interested in writing blogs,I asked my dad's friend to take a video of this surgery with my mobile so that I can show it to my friends.Moreover,my dad is doing it.When I told this,my dad said "OK" and he left that place in a hurry.I stopped him and asked him "Why are you going in a hurry".He said " I am in a hurry to bring DeviSri Prasad because only video will not make sense.The operation with some music ( dharuvu ) makes this movie succesfully.By saying this I kept quiet and laughed in myself. This is my first surgery and I hope that another blog/surgery should not come like this.But imagine a major surgery,Really HATSOFF to the person who invented "anaesthesia".

7 comments:

vininaag said...

Sooooooooooper... raaa...

Asalu nuvvu...

Mullu ku kooda sollu ... excellent...

Anyway nice...

Manoj said...

anniti kanna devisri prasad joke superrrrrrrro

Unknown said...

anna....adhi throne kadhu...its thorn :P...neeku blog avasarama :)

Unknown said...

hellooo......thats y b careful....
don't neglect smallthings...its bcome serious..........

Hemant Srivastava said...

Cool..You have a great writer hidden in you...just liked how you narrated the whole episode.

Sri's said...

This is one of the example for negligence in you, weould be happy if you come out of this....

Neologism said...

Bagundi mama....